No Signal Detected on Monitor

Just got my Indidroid Nova, I tested with the installed android os to see if its running. It was ok. I then flashed the recommended Armbian on an Emmc and replaced the Emmc on the board. No signal was detected from the monitor but the board is warm. Installed the same OS on an SD card and still not detected by the board. I used the micro hdmi and the type C to connect ot the hdmi , no screen. Any help will be appreciated.

Hello XGX, how did you flash the eMMC and microSD card with the Armbian image? did you use rkdevtool or balenaEtcher? It could be that the image was not flashed correctly.
Please let me know

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your Indiedroid Nova. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check the power supply: Make sure that you are using a power supply that meets the requirements for the Indiedroid Nova. The recommended power supply is 5V/3A. If the power supply is not providing enough power, the board may not boot up properly.
  2. Check the connections: Make sure that all cables are connected properly, including the HDMI cable, power supply, and any other peripherals you have connected. Check the cable connections on both ends to make sure they are secure.
  3. Check the monitor: Make sure that your monitor is turned on and set to the correct input. Try connecting the Indiedroid Nova to a different monitor or TV to see if you get a signal.
  4. Check the flashing process: If you suspect that the issue is related to the flashing process, try flashing the OS again and make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Make sure that the image you are using is compatible with the Indiedroid Nova.
  5. One thing you might try is using a different operating system on the SD card. This could help determine if the issue is with the Armbian OS or with the board itself. Additionally, make sure that the micro HDMI or type C cable is securely connected to both the board and the monitor.

I hope you have good luck!

Try a HDMI cable instead. USB-C to HDMI didn’t work for me.